SEEKING:Digital Marketing Intern
Dream & Do is a full service creative agency for start-ups, business visionaries and dreamers everywhere. Our purpose is to ‘help people create their own destiny by giving them the courage to DO what they always dreamed of.’ We offer start-ups and small businesses great design, branding and creative thinking to paint their vision and connect with their customers. We love business and believe in the power of creativity to transform businesses into brands. We believe that creativity is the edge in a knowledge economy and dreaming is the first step to creating a new reality.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
If you are looking for a traditional agency, this is not the job for you. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We are creatives but we are also entrepreneurs, our 4 day work week allows everyone in our team enough time for their own creative pursuits and experiments outside of work.
You will fit right in if you:
- Have a great sense of humour and don’t take life too seriously.
- Ideas and creative thinking are your natural high
- Love art and culture and are ahead of the curve of trends
- Passion for learning and rapidly developing new skills
- Want your job to mean something, you’ll be making an impact on real people, not big businesses
- You love to see results!
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
As a part of your internship you will be working together with the design team on one of our real-life clients to put together a kick-arse social media strategy our client has always dreamed of. You’ll get to put all those creative ideas into action, there’s no idea too big! You will need to keep track and measure the results, delivering a presentation of the findings at the end.
SKILLS TO THRILL:
- Recently graduated or still studying in digital marketing
- A good communicator and can work well in a team, keep client at heart
- Work to deadlines
- Great attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Love planning and organising
- Strong understanding of commercial trends and the digital marketing landscape
- Google analytics is your bestfriend
- An understanding of basic SEO & Facebook metrics desired
Days will be Wednesday & Thursday from 9 – 6 at our Chippendale office, right near Central Park.
We are looking to fill the position by September 25 and the internship will go on for 10 weeks.
We look forward to reviewing your applications!
Please note, we would love to interview everyone but unfortunately it’s not possible. We will only be contacting candidates who are successful in progressing to the interview stage. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you now if you have applied for the role and do not hear back from us.
Email your Cover Letter & Resume to
Subject line: Dream & Do Intern